- Privacy -
Definitions and Interpretation
Data – collectively all information that you submit to Jurassic Fields via the Website. This definition incorporates, where applicable, the definitions provided in the Data Protection Act 1998.
Jurassic Fields, we or us – Jurassic Fields of 2 Bramley House, Folly Mill Lane, Bridport, Dorset DT6 3PP.
Users or you – any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed by A Glass Half and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to Jurassic Fields and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services.
Website – the website you are currently using, www.jurassicfields.com and any subdomains of this site.
a. the singular includes the plural and vice versa
c. a reference to a person includes firms, companies, government entities, trusts and partnerships
d. “including” is understood to mean “including without limitation”
What Data We Gather
4. We may collect the following information, which includes personal Data:
b. Contact information including email address
c. Web browser type and version (automatically collected)d. Operating System (automatically collected)
How we use this Data
5. For purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998, Jurassic Fields is the “data controller”.
Collecting this data helps us understand what you are looking for from the company and how you interact with our Website, enabling us to deliver improved products and services. Specifically, we may use data:
a. for our own internal records
b. to improve the products and services we provide
c. to contact you in response to a specific enquiry
d. To customise the website for you
e. to send you promotional emails about services and offers
6. We will retain any data you submit for no more than 2 years.
8. All personal Data is stored securely in accordance with the principles of the Data Protection Act 1998. For more details on security, see the clause below (Security).
Third Party Website and Services
9. Jurassic Fields may, from time to time, employ the services of other parties for dealing with certain processes necessary for the operation of the Website. The providers of such services do not have access to certain personal Data provided by the Users of this Website.
Links to other Websites
Change of Business Ownership and Control
12. We will always hold your information securely. To prevent unauthorised disclosure of access to your information, we have implemented strong physical and electronic safeguards. We also follow stringent procedures to ensure we work with all personal data in line with the Data Protection Act 1998.
Accessing your own Data
13. You have the right to ask for a copy of any of your personal Data held by Jurassic Fields (where such Data is held). We will provide this free of charge.
Unless a User has inputted Data, any Data as laid out in the clause “What Data We Gather” is broad and does not include user-specific Data. For example, “Operating System” will only show the total number of Users with predefined Operating Systems.
16. Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
17. This Agreement will be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales. All disputes arising under the Agreement will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.