- Info -
Jurassic Fields will take place on Friday 12th July from 6pm – 11pm and Saturday 13th July from 11am – 11pm, in Bridport, Dorset.
Address: Asker Meadow, Sea Road, Bridport, DT6 4SB.
This year Jurassic Fields has a bigger and better Camping and live in vehicle site. The campsite is located approx. 900m from the festival entrance. There are well lit public footpaths to the festival. This year you will be able to arrive at 12 Noon on the Thursday and it will be signposted on the AA signs.
The campsite facilities include toilets, waste, wash basins and will be well lit with security and stewards 24 hours a day. However there are no showers on the campsite but we have a deal with the local leisure Centre that showers can be used for £1 there which is a short walk away.
Please follow the AA signs for the campsite. The postcode is DT6 5LB.
No one likes hearing about rules, but our campsite rules are created with you in mind, and help to ensure that everyone on-site has the best possible experience.
We know there won’t be any problems, but to safeguard your stay we respectfully ask that everyone adheres to the following:
Pitches are available from noon on the day of your arrival. You are requested to vacate your pitch by noon on Monday 15th July 2019. Van and Car Permits issued at Check In must be on display at all times.
You will be allocated a pitch for Camper Vans and Live In Vehicles on Arrival. Customers Pitching a tent can choose a spot within the camping boundaries.
Camper Vans and Camping may not pitch next to each other although due to the size of the site can be in close proximity if they wish to do so.
The Check In is manned until 22.00. If you arrive after this time you will be directed by Security to park in the holding bays and given a pitch. You can then collect your passes at Check In from 08.00 the following morning.
Please note that due to fire regulations you must pitch at least three, preferably six,
metres away from anyone else. Unfortunately if this rule is not adhered to you may be asked to repitch (and no one likes that).
You will find fire points in prominent places around the site, please make yourself aware of where these are located.
The speed limit on-site is 5mph. We ask you to take special care when driving on-site.
Generators are prohibited.
Barbecues & Stoves
Open fires are not allowed on-site. Barbecues may be lit provided they are raised off the ground and are in a suitable container – no wood burning. Please ensure the smoke and fumes do not annoy other site users. Gas Stoves may be used providing they are lit at least 3 Meters away from any tent.
We offer dog-friendly caravan and camping. However we request that dogs must be kept on a leash at all times whilst on-site. Please be courteous and always clean up after your dog. There is a maximum of two dogs per pitch.
For health and safety reasons, we do not permit visitors to hang any items on the trees or structures. Hammocks and washing lines are strictly prohibited on the Campsite.
Likewise we do not permit fireworks on site.
Please do not feed the animals in and around our sites.
Please keep noise at a level which will not disturb other site users, especially between 10.00pm and 8.00am.
We make every effort to keep the site facilities clean and tidy and ask for your assistance in maintaining this standard by using the refuse and recycling bins provided, and by leaving all facilities clean after use.
Awnings are prohibited from camper and live in Vans. This is due to pitch sizes and leaving fire access lanes around the pitches.
The campsite has washing facilities, toilets, drinking water and waste disposal. There are no electrical hook ups on site. Showers are offered at the local Leisure Centre which is approximately a 300m walk from the campsite or a short drive. On displaying your wristband you will be able to use the showers for £1. The Leisure Centre is also offering swimming with a £1 discount off the list price. Please refer to its website at http://www.bridportleisure.com/
As this is a family campsite all minors must be accompanied by at least 1 adult of 18 years or over.
Food & Drink
Food and Drink is allowed on the campsite. However alcohol must not be taken into the festival. Please read here below for terms.
Anyone under the age of 18 caught drinking will have their groups tickets voided and will be removed from site.
In the case of an emergency please report to a steward or security at the reception desk immediately. The site is manned 24 hours a day.
Please view the campsite map on arrival and make yourself aware of the emergency exits and evacuation points in case the site is required to be evacuated.
Terms and Conditions
The Site Manager reserves the right to exclude customers for breach of our terms and conditions.
Caravans & Campsites
Highlands End Holiday Park
Highlands End Holiday Park is located on the UNESCO World Heritage Jurassic Coast cliff top, just a 30 minute walk or 5 minute drive from Jurassic Fields in Bridport. The park enjoys panoramic views over 99 miles of coastline and is a 10-15 minute walk from both West Bay and Eype Beach.
The park has luxury lodges, caravans, apartments, bungalows and glamping pods for hire, as well as pitches for touring and camping, many with stunning views. Facilities on the park include a bar & restaurant, a leisure club with swimming pool, sauna and steam room, a park shop, pitch ‘n’ putt course, children’s soft play and Costa Coffee.
If you are looking for somewhere to camp over the weekend of the festival, they are doing a deal whereby you can be booked in for 2 nights, rather than the usual minimum of 3 nights. Quote ‘jurassic’ when booking on 01308 426947 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Find out more about the park at www.wdlh.co.uk
Britt Valley Campground
Bounded by the River Britt and the main road into West bay, the campground comprises two large fields and are just a couple of minutes walk from the beach, shops and harbour. Britt Valley opens July 6th to August 3rd 2018, and then Britt River opens until September 2nd 2018 ( Closes at noon). We are approximately 1 mile from Jurassic Fields Music Festival along a flat, well lit road.
Pitches are available for tents and motor homes also some touring caravans. Portable toilets and showers, hot and cold water, chemical disposal point and refuse points are all available on site, however electric hookups are not available.
Newspapers and provisions are available from the shops in the Bay together with several fast food outlets, pubs and restaurants.
Please Note: We do not take advance bookings
You can visit the website at: www.brittvalley.co.uk
Freshwater Beach Holiday Park
And locations don’t come any better than the one you’ll find here at our family run holiday park, which is not only situated on its own private beach, but along the Jurassic Coastline, a UNESCO designated World Heritage Site.
Whilst the coastline’s geology may stretch back millions of years, everything here at Freshwater Beach is bang up to date.
A holiday park right by the sea
We have spacious pitches for caravans, motor homes or campers – but if you don’t have your own accommodation then why not hire one of our holiday homes? Either way, you can take advantage of all the fantastic free facilities and entertainment that the whole family will enjoy.
There’s a splashing time to be had for all ages at our Jurassic Fun Centre, and kids will also love taking part in the games and competitions. Evening entertainment will have you toe tapping, doubled up with laughter.
But if a relaxing break is more your cup of tea then you can find a quiet spot on the beach or take a walk along the stunning South West Coast Path – there’s something here for everyone.
Our friendly staff will welcome you on arrival and help with any questions you may have during your stay. Relax and let us make your holiday one to remember.
You can visit the website at: www.freshwaterbeach.co.uk
Gorselands Caravan Park
Here in the heart of some of the most beautiful land and seascapes that Dorset has to offer lies our independent caravan park. Situated in six luscious acres, on the seaward side of the Bridport to Weymouth road, it overlooks the famous Chesil beach, an undeniably popular attraction for many a visitor, both far and wide. Along with Chesil beach, there is of course the renowned World Heritage Jurassic Coast that featured in hit television series Broadchurch.
You’ll find Gorselands set in the valley, providing guests to our coastal holidays in Chesil beach’s area with superb panoramic views of the beach and Lyme Bay, which really are something magical!
One of the perks of staying with us here at Gorselands is that the road passes our location and heads quite literally on to the beach at West Bexington – a part of the famous Jurassic Coast. Alternatively, you can opt for another scenic option and stroll down through the meadows along Fisherman’s Walk.
If it’s a quiet and picturesque setting you’re looking for, then Gorselands is just the place. Uniquely situated and providing a peaceful haven even at the peak of the holiday season, our holiday park in Dorset is ideal for those who appreciate a quiet, relaxing holiday. Additionally, if you fancy heading to the local attractions, we’re never too far away, so a stay at Gorselands really does have the whole package!
Please visit our website: www.gorselands.co.uk
Hotels & Guest Houses
Haddon House Hotel
All of our hotel bedrooms (one on the ground floor), are of good size and have a connecting en-suite. The bedrooms have been equipped with colour televisions, direct dial telephones, hairdryer, radio alarm clock, baby listening services, an iron and ironing board and complimentary toiletries.
Haddon House is a regency style, country house hotel and is the areas only three star Visit England Hotel. The hotel is set in over an acre of grounds and is situated just 300 yards from the picturesque harbour, Jurassic coastline and 18 hole golf course at West Bay. It is an ideal place to stay in Dorset and wonderful base for a hotel in Bridport whilst touring the counties of Dorset, Devon and Somerset.
It is our experience that once we tempt you to visit Haddon House and this beautiful part of Dorset, Jurassic coastline and countryside, you will want to return again.
On our website you will find details of our Hotel in Bridport, our options for Bed and Breakfast in Bridport, the tariffs, and more about the surrounding area in Dorset.
We look forward to having the pleasure of your company at Haddon House Hotel. If you require any further information we are only a phone call away, assuring you of our personal attention at all times.
The Jurassic Fields Festival is a 20 minute walk away/ 5 minute bus ride.
You can visit the website at: www.hotelsbridport.co.uk
We are located in the heart of picturesque West-Bay. 2 minute walk away from the harbour, beach and the remarkable West-Bay sandstone cliffs.
Stay in one of our spacious rooms, perfect for a weekend get away or a longer holiday. We accept dogs and we have dedicated dog washing area. Fuel up for the day with our famous Full English breakfast before exploring all that the ancient Jurassic coast has to offer.
Stand on the very beach where Broadchurch was filmed.
Explore historic Wessex as depicted in the Thomas Hardy novels.
Spend the evening relaxing at our charming Quarterdeck free house, enjoying a local brew or have a delicious meal prepared by our chefs.
Choose from our selection of 8 spacious rooms. We have 4 Doubles, 2 Twins, 1 Family and 1 Deluxe King size room with a glimpse of sea view. There is enough choice for everyone and we accept well behaved dogs.
The Jurassic Fields Festival is a 20 minute walk away / 5 minute bus ride.
You can visit the website at: www.thedurbeyfield.co.uk
Westpoint Beach Apartments
Westpoint Beach Apartments, The Esplanade, West Bay (Broadchurch) offers six flexible self catering apartments.
Suitable for couples, families and groups, with parking, all only steps from the sea. Designated pet friendly and pet free apartments. Family owned and operated – who live onsite should you have any enquiries during your stay.
A combination of 1, 2 and 3 bedrooms, communal outside seating with views of Lyme Bay and possibly some of the finest sunsets in the world over Golden Cap. All apartments include linen, towels and complimentary wifi.
The Jurassic Fields Festival is a 20 minute walk away / 5 minute bus ride.
Visit the website at: www.westpointapartments.co.uk
We have four rooms all with en-suite or private bathroom facilities and each room is decorated to the same high standard. We offer three spacious doubles or ‘the family’ room for four. Tea and coffee making facilities, central heating, digital television and wifi are available in all rooms as well as free parking. A delicious home-cooked breakfast made from fresh and locally sourced ingredients awaits you in the morning.
You can check the availability of any of our rooms at any time by checking your preferred dates using the calendar here: www.thewestbayhotel.co.uk. Alternatively, if you’d like to speak with us please call us on 01308 422157.
Things To Do In Bridport
Jurassic Fun Centre
Have a fun day for all the family at the Jurassic Fun Centre (JFC), situated at Freshwater Beach Holiday Park, in the heart of the world famous Jurassic Coast. Whether it’s a relaxing dip in the pool or, for the kids, a good time in our fun pool area; enjoying a homemade burger whilst looking out over the Jurassic coast; or striking out on a full-sized American 10-pin bowling lane; there’s always fun for everyone at the Jurassic Fun Centre. Open to the public from 1st September – 20th July excluding Spring Bank Holiday Week.
Situated on England’s South Coast in West Dorset, the area of Bridport and West Bay is served by both road and rail.
From the Midlands take the A34 towards Winchester. Follow the M27, then the A31 to Ringwood. Join the A35 to Dorchester and head west towards Bridport. Follow the signposts for the Festival.
From the South East take the M3 then the M27 at Bournemouth and then on to the A31.
Please note there is no parking on the Festival Site at Asker Meadows except Disabled Parking which is situated on the event field itself just off Sea Road South (A35) you will find the entrance opposite the exit from Pasture Way.
Once you arrive at the Car Park you will be directed to the festival. The postcode for the Car Park is DT6 3QG and is situated 200m from the entrance. If you are disabled and have a valid parking badge please contact us for details of parking.
Bridport is served by Axminster and Dorchester South railway stations. These routes are operated by South Western Railway.
The number X31 bus runs from both Axminster and Dorchester South stations to Bridport every hour weekdays and Saturdays. Alight at East Bridge and follow the signed footpath along the river.
The X53 Jurassic Coast Bus Service now provides an hourly service past the Festival. Exit bus at PASTURE WAY. This service also provides the only direct link to Weymouth following the revision of the 31 service which now terminates at Dorchester South.
The 47 provides a connection from the Yeovil area to EAST BRIDGE.
If you are travelling by foot please use the footpaths to the festival field at Asker Meadow. Asker Meadow can be reached on foot in just ten minutes from the centre of Bridport. Head down South Street and take a left onto the footpath when you see the meadows begin, continuing with Morrisons supermarket on your right. A map will be online and also displayed around the Festival showing the site layout to direct you around the site as well as plenty of Stewards to help you out. The postcode for the Festival is DT6 3XA
If you are disabled and have a valid parking badge please contact us for details of parking. The festival site is on a flat grassed area making the whole festival site accessible for wheelchairs, and we do offer a complimentary Carer Ticket.
Disabled Toilets are available both at the festival site and the campsite.
Terms & Conditions
FESTIVAL ENTRY TERMS AND CONDITIONS
General Terms and Conditions:
1. The purchase of this ticket (“the Ticket”) by you (“you or “Your”) from the authorised ticket agent, (“the Ticket Agent”), entitles You to gain entry to the Jurassic Fields Music Festival (“the Event”) staged by Jurassic Fields Productions Limited (“the Promoter”) at the venue advertised (“the Venue”). Only customers holding a valid Ticket will be admitted to the Event. Your Ticket may be invalidated if any part of it is removed, altered or defaced.
2. This Ticket is issued subject to the terms and conditions contained herein, as well as those published by the Venue and the Ticket Agent on their respective websites (“the Terms and Conditions”). Purchase of any Ticket constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions on Your behalf and on behalf of any person for whom You are purchasing Tickets. In the event of any inconsistency between these Terms and Conditions and those of the Venue or the Ticket Agent, these terms and conditions stated on this website shall prevail.
3. The Terms and Conditions are subject to change from time to time without notice and in our sole discretion. We will notify You of amendments to the Terms and Conditions by posting them to this website.
4. Upon purchase, please check Tickets carefully as errors cannot always be rectified following purchase. Tickets are not issued on a sale or return basis and refunds will not be made on returned Tickets unless otherwise provided under the Terms and Conditions.
5. The Promoter is not responsible for any Ticket that is lost, stolen or destroyed. You are solely responsible for the safety of Your Ticket. It is not always possible to issue duplicate Tickets. If duplicate Tickets are issued, a reasonable and appropriate administration fee may be charged.
6. Purchase or possession of a Ticket does not confer any rights (by implication or otherwise) on You to use, alter, copy, or otherwise deal with any of the symbols, trademarks, logos and/or intellectual property appearing on the Ticket.
7. Neither the Venue nor the Promoter nor the Ticket Agent shall have any further liability beyond the face value of the Ticket purchased plus the relevant per ticket booking fee.
8. In the event of a cancellation, postponement or Material Alteration of the Event (defined below) You will be entitled to a refund in accordance with the terms and conditions or refund policy of the authorised Ticket Agent from whom You purchased a Ticket. Where the cancellation takes place part-way through an Event, at the discretion of the Promoter, You may only be entitled to a refund of part of the face price which You paid for the Ticket. Personal arrangements including travel, subsistence and accommodation in relation to the Event which have been arranged by You are made at Your own risk and neither the authorised Ticket Agent nor the Promoter will have any liability for any such loss of enjoyment or wasted expenditure.
A “Material Alteration” is a change which in our reasonable opinion makes the Event materially different to the Event which purchasers of the Ticket could reasonably expect. Changes to performance times, acts and performers/participants shall not be considered a Material Alteration and the Promoter will not be liable for such changes. A Material Alteration is judged by reference to the nature, form and billing of the Event. The Event is judged and valued by reference to the overall theme rather than any individual act, performer or participant scheduled to appear. No scheduled acts may be considered as headline acts, regardless of their relative fame or prominence in the billing. Hence cancellation by an artist will not entitle You to a refund, regardless of their position on the bill.
9. In the event that You are entitled to a refund, please refer to the terms and conditions of the authorised Ticket Agent from which You purchased Your Ticket for details of how to claim that refund. You may not be entitled to obtain a refund if You fail to follow the instructions provided within the notified timeframes. Refunds will only be made to the person who purchased a Ticket.
10. It is Your responsibility to check that the Event has not been cancelled, rescheduled or made the subject of a Material Alteration. Information on such matters will be made available on behalf of the Promoter as soon as reasonably practicable on the Event website and/or at the Venue. Customers are advised that the website cannot always be updated immediately and that circumstances giving rise to cancellation, postponement or Material Alterations can sometimes arise at late notice or immediately prior to an Event.
11. Tickets will not be refunded where they have been already used to gain entry to the Event, or where You are able to and choose to attend a postponed Event.
12. Tickets are personal revocable licences and shall at all times remain the property of the Promoter and subject to these Terms and Conditions. You may not re-sell or transfer a Ticket for commercial gain. If a Ticket is re-sold, transferred or advertised for profit or commercial gain or used for competitions, promotions or hospitality packages by anyone other than the Promoter, or an authorised sub-agent, it will be void and You will be refused entry to, or ejected from, the Venue without refund. Should You re-sell a Ticket to a third party you may find that the third party brings a legal claim against You for selling a Ticket which does not permit access to the Event. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel any Ticket booking which it reasonable believes to have been made with a view to re-sell Tickets or where the Ticket has been purchased using fraudulent means, including credit card fraud.
13. Tickets may be restricted to a maximum number per person per credit card or per household. These restrictions will be notified to you by the Ticket Agent and on the Event website before You make Your booking. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel Tickets purchased in excess of this number without prior notification to you of such cancellation.
14. This is at least in part an outdoor event and, as with all action sports and music events, performance is subject to the prevailing weather conditions. In the event that it is deemed unsafe for any scheduled events or activities to take place the Promoter may reschedule the Event or cancel it in its entirety. As per clause 8 above, if the Event is cancelled entirely, the Promoter shall refund the price of the Ticket to its face value. If part of the Event is cancelled, the Promoter may refund some or all of the purchase price of the Ticket in its absolute discretion, but shall be under no obligation to do so.
15. By attending the Event, You give Your express consent to Your actual or simulated likeness being included within any film, photograph, audio and/or audiovisual recording to be exploited in any and all media for any purpose at any time throughout the world, the copyright to which shall be owned by the Promoter or its contractors without payment or compensation. If You attend an Event with Your child aged under 18 years You give the foregoing Your express consent on their behalf. This includes filming by the police or security staff that may be carried out for the security of customers.
16. Due to legal artist performance rights and royalty obligations, You cannot bring any video or audio recording equipment or any camera which is over 35mm or with a detachable lens into the Venue. You will not be allowed to enter the Venue if You bring equipment that, at the discretion of Event security, infringes on these rules.
17. A security search policy is in place and a random selection of the public will be searched. Under no Circumstances will there be any form of discrimination when deciding which members of the Public should undergo a random search. The members of the public may also be asked to produce photo identification with proof of Age when entering licensed premises.
Such requests for proof of age will be made prior to any search operations, and if right of entry is refused on the grounds of age, then no body search or search of bags or belongings will take place.
As underage people are allowed in the venue they are also required to be searched. The security company will follow the SIA codes of practice for searching 14 to 18 year olds, and the security company will uphold their duty of care when dealing with 14 to 18 year olds, the procedure will be that there will always be two Event Security Southern security officers in attendance when searching 14 to 18 year olds
You may be asked by security staff to look in your bag. This is to ensure everyone’s safety. Please don’t be offended. We ask for your co-operation in this regard.
18. Please take care of your personal property at the Venue. We are sorry if your personal property is lost or damaged while at the Venue, but neither the Promoter nor the Venue can be held responsible. Lost property will be collected during the event and then taken to the local police station.
19. No drinking or BBQs are permitted in the car park. Please note that that security will be patrolling this area in order to enforce this prohibition.
20. Entrants to the Venue aged 13 and under must be accompanied by an adult aged 18 years and above. (ID may be required to gain entry
21. The Promoter reserves the right to remove persons from the Venue for any reason including but not limited to behaviour that is likely to cause damage, annoyance, or harm to others, health and safety reasons, if the Event staff believe that You are under the influence of drugs or alcohol, if You fail to produce proof of identity or age or if You refuse to comply with the Promoter’s security searches.
22. Please note that prolonged exposure to loud noise may cause damage to hearing. Please be aware that strobe lighting may be using during certain activities during the Event.
23. The Events operate licensed bars and you need to be over the age of 18 to purchase or bring in alcohol at the Events. Please be aware that if in the reasonable opinion that the Event staff believe that you look 25 years or younger You may be asked to provide proof of identification and if You are unable to do so You will not be served alcohol.
24. You undertake to comply with any and all instructions given to you by the Promoter and/or all Venue staff at the Event. In particular, You are required to comply with all safety advice, site signage and ‘no smoking areas’. In accordance with Smoke-Free Regulations, the tented areas and other areas of the Event are designated ‘no smoking’ areas. Normal statutory rules and regulations apply and should be observed at the Event. Failure to do so may result in ejection from the Venue.
25. You shall not be permitted to bring into the Venue or display or distribute (whether for free or not) at the Event any sponsorship, promotional or marketing materials.
26. To the extent permitted by law, personal information provided by You to the Promoter will be used for all purposes reasonably connected with the operations of the Event and the Promoter including (but not limited to): providing You with details of forthcoming connected events, offers and services; providing You with updates as to the latest concessions or any changes thereto and information concerning competitions and other promotional activity; supplying You with the goods that You request or in which the Promoter reasonably believes You may be interested; conducting market research and establishing customer profiles; and transferring or disclosing the information provided to the Promoter’s professional advisors and such other parties as it considers necessary in the administration of its business. The Promoter will not use or disclose Your personal information other than as set out in these terms and conditions without Your prior consent. You will be given the opportunity to unsubscribe from such marketing communications when You place Your order and You can unsubscribe from any email communications You receive from the Promoter by following the unsubscribe link.
27. Access to each designated venue within the Venue is subject to capacity and the Promoter accepts no liability and will not offer any Ticket refunds if You are unable to attend a specific performance due to such venue being at maximum capacity. You may be required to queue so please arrive early to avoid disappointment.
28. The Promoter takes the needs of customers who are disable and who have other access requirements very seriously and actively encourages people of all abilities to attend the Event. Please contact the Promoter prior to the Event regarding Your access requirements. If you have not done so, the Promoter cannot guarantee that it will be able to cater to Your needs. You may not be admitted onto an accessibility viewing platform if You have not notified the Promoter of Your needs in advance, due to capacity limitations on such platforms.
29. Official merchandise is usually only available inside the Venue. The Promoter does not accept any responsibility for the sale of unofficial merchandise.
30. You agree that the Promoter, its servants or agents will not be liable for any loss, injury or damage to any person (including Yourself) or property however caused (including by the Promoter or its servants or agents): (a) in any circumstances where there is no breach of a legal duty of care owed by the Promoter or any of its servants or agents; (b) in circumstances where such loss or damage is not a reasonably foreseeable result of any such breach (save for death or personal injury as a result of a breach of a legal duty of care owed by the Promoter, its servants or agents); and/or (c) to the extent that any increase in any loss or damage results from the breach by You of any of these Terms and Conditions.
31. For the purposes of these terms and conditions, “Force Majeure” means any cause beyond the Promoter’s control including, without limitation, an act of God, war, insurrection, riot, civil disturbances, acts of terrorism (or the threat thereof), fire, explosion, flood, royal mourning, national mourning, theft of essential equipment, malicious damage, strike, lock out, weather, third party injunction, national defence requirements and/or acts or regulations of national or local governments. The Promoter will not be liable to You for failure to perform any obligation under these terms and conditions to the extent that the failure is caused by Force Majeure.
32. You agree that the Promoter shall not be liable to You for any indirect or consequential costs, claims, actual or alleged losses howsoever arising out of or in connection with the Event and/or our obligations hereunder including, but not limited to, loss of profits, anticipated profits, savings, business or opportunity, or loss of publicity or loss of reputation, or opportunity to enhance reputation or loss of contract or other economic or consequential loss arising from the performance (or any failure to perform) these Terms and Conditions.
33. The Promoter will not have any liability to You whatsoever for loss or expenses incurred in connection with the Event or any cancellation of the Event, including, without limitation, costs of any personal travel, accommodation or hospitality arrangements made relating to the Event or the cancellation of the Event.
34. The Promoter shall not be liable for the acts or omissions of the operators of the Venues, for any personal injury suffered at a Venue (unless due to the act or omissions of the Promoter) or any loss, theft or damage to your property at a Venue (unless due to the act or omissions of the Promoter).
35. To the fullest extent permissible in law, the Promoter shall be entitled to assign all and any of its rights and obligations under these Terms and Conditions, provided that Your rights are not adversely affected.
36. If any provision of the Terms and Conditions is found to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, the invalid or unenforceable provision shall be severed or amended in such a manner as to render the rest of the provision(s) and remainder of the Terms and Conditions valid or enforceable.
37. If the Promoter delays or fails to enforce any of the Terms and Conditions it shall not mean that the Promoter has waived its right to do so.
38. Any person, other than the Promoter, who is not a party to the Terms and Conditions shall have no rights under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 to enforce any term of the Terms and Conditions.
39. Nothing in the Terms and Conditions and no action taken by You or the Promoter under the Terms and Conditions shall create, or be deemed to create, a partnership, joint venture or establish a relationship of principal and agent or any other fiduciary relationship between You and the Promoter.
40. The Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between the parties in connection with the subject matter of the Terms and Conditions and supersede any previous terms and conditions, agreement or arrangement between You and the Promoter relating to the subject matter of these terms and conditions.
41. Nothing in the Terms and Conditions shall purport to exclude liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
42. The Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales and the parties agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.
Special terms and conditions:
43. You will not be entitled to re-admission on any day-Tickets purchased and it is the decision of the promoter if they wish to enforce this policy but this will be clearly displayed at all entrances to the site and on the website.
44. Prohibited items for the festival site:
Anything that could reasonably considered for use as a weapon
Nitros Oxide and legal highs
Any kind of gas or fuel related cookers or stoves
Portable or disposable barbeques/ gas/paraffin lamps or any fire related cooking equipment
Glass of any kind, including perfume and cologne bottles, beer bottles, jars or drinking vessels
Portable laser equipment and pens
Large sound systems
Animals with the exception of well behaved dogs kept on a lead
Gas canisters or cylinders
Unofficial tabards or hi vis jackets
Professional camera or video equipment
Any items confiscated will not be available for collection on exit from the festival and will be destroyed.
Campfires are NOT permitted.
45. Site Alcohol Policy
No alcohol is allowed into the festival site. Day ticket holders are not allowed to bring in any alcoholic drinks. Excessive amounts of food and cigarettes may be refused entry to the site. Only bring enough food for personal consumption. It is illegal to attempt to buy alcohol if you are under 18 and it is illegal to buy alcohol for another person who is under 18. Challenge 25 is in place at all bars.